Closing on: Dec 20, 2021
- Define metrics and performance indicators around business agility that will drive the success of the initiative
- Educate employees at all levels on Agile principles, teaching valuable skills that lead the organization towards the adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Measure and report Agile maturity of teams in alignment to the defined agile maturity and performance matrices.
- Liaise with respective contact persons to achieve division specific Agile transformation goals
- Work with Cross functional business teams to achieve business objectives
- Engage senior management and stakeholders to secure buy-in and support for business agile agenda and participate in forums to propagate and promote business agility
- Support / Consult the Agile Project Management practice across DAP for all projects.
- Inculcate an Agile Product Management culture across the organization.
- Drive and guide teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement.
- Maintain and track maturity records to measure and validate transformation statuses/effectiveness.
- Provide hands-on support to employees, collaborating with people across department, leading teams towards the organizational goal of agile delivery.
- Bridge business and technology by building a business agility culture that unifies, manages and resolves conflicts
- Drive the Agile Project Management culture across the organization, covering all BUs and projects.
- Establish Agile Product Management practice throughout the organization.
- Understand enterprise technology landscape and drive business agile agenda that leverages on tech partnership
- Identify and manage issues and risks, escalate issues as needed, and provide regular progress updates to senior management
- Enable business agile capability in the Improvement Team through coaching and training
- Engage with / evaluate external vendors / consultants to seek services related to the Agile journey
- Conduct inhouse trainings, focused sessions to fast track the overall enterprise agile transformation initiative.
- Work closely with internal teams to transform towards an agile organization
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology or Management
- Should have sound knowledge of Agile concepts with the ability to coach and mentor teams
- Should have excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Minimum of 8 years experience in IT related environment having 3+ years Agile experience