D P Infotech (Pvt) Limited is an ICT and software services provider offering cutting-edge technology solutions to the industry.
A member of David Pieris Group of Companies; one of the largest and diversified conglomerates, with interest in automotive & mobility, financial services, logistics, IT, agribusiness, motorsports, and leisure sector.
Currently, we are in search of dynamic, talented, and skilled individuals who think creatively and are hardworking with a passion for innovation, excellence, and learning new technologies.
• Monitor the health of organization security controls, Security Information and Event Management System (SIEMS) along with security alerts queue (SIEMS and other systems).
• Identify drawbacks based on abnormalities and violations reported.
• Attend to security alerts (automate Incident responses) as per the standard operating procedures.
• Collect data and context necessary to execute root cause analysis.
• Prepare and present scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
• Work closely with senior teams on security escalations and follow-up regularly.
• Perform security operations such as vulnerability assessments, patch updates, and troubleshooting at user endpoint servers and network devices.
• A Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Information Technology / Computer Science / Cyber Security or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• Familiarity with various operating systems, platforms and basic knowledge of security and network monitoring methods and systems.
• Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
Group of Companies
Deputy General Manager – Human Resources
D P Infotech (Private) Limited
New Parliament Road