Data Management Systems (Pvt) Ltd, (DMS) is a pioneering IT Company in Sri Lanka, now in its 44th year of operations. DMS represents the world’s leading IT brands and specializes in Systems Integration and Customized Software Solutions for Sri Lankan and overseas markets
DMS is an equal opportunity employer that provides the excitement of working with the world’s leading IT brands, financial solutions and learning from the most experienced managers and professionals in the IT industry.DMS represents Diebold Nixdorf Inc. of the USA, the world leader in Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and Bulk Cash Recyclers (CRMs / CDMs) and DMS-DN have implemented pioneering projects such as First Branch and Networked Bulk Cash Recyclers & Bulk Cash Depositors in Asia Pacific, First Envelope-less Bulk Cheque Deposit ATMs in Asia Pacific, First Networked Foreign Currency Conversion ATMs which accept foreign currency and dispense Sri Lanka Currency and Coins. DMS is the market leader supporting an installed base of over 2000 ATMs in Sri Lanka and the Maldives.DMS also represents Entrust USA, The Global Leader in Identities, Payments and Data Protection (i.e. Secure ID’s, Digital signature enablement, EMV Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Smart Cards, ePassports etc.).DMS-Entrust have implemented pioneering projects such as First Turnkey (End-to-End) EMV Smart Card Solution in the region, First In-line Card Delivery and Envelope Insertion System in the region, First Modular/High Volume Card Issuance System in Sri Lanka, First In-House EMV Smart Card Issuance System in Sri Lanka, First and preferred vendor for Instant Insurance Policy Issuance Systems in Sri Lanka with over 90% Market Share, First Instantly Issued Loyalty Card Issuance System in Sri Lanka and the Largest Secure ID Solutions provider to Govt. and Corporate Sectors. DMS is also the Sri Lankan partner for Panini S.p.A of Italy the world leader in distributed cheque processing systems. DMS has implemented many cheque truncation and postdated cheque management application systems in Sri Lanka. The following vacancies for Software development staff exist to develop software for Diebold Nixdorf Self Service Banking Solutions, Entrust Software Solutions and Panini Cheque Truncation Solutions. Career advancement is based on performance and merit. Career advancement is based on performance and merit and the following vacancies exist due to unprecedented growth in our ATM business.
Software Engineers Applicants should be under 28 years of age and possess a Computer/Software degree from a recognized University / Institute and have a desire to pursue a career in Software Development and Support on Diebold Nixdorf ATMs, Cash and Cheque Acceptors, Entrust Credit / Debit / Smart Card Personalization Systems, Entrust Multi-Factor Authentication solutions and Panini Distributed Cheque Truncation Systems installed at Banks and Commercial establishments.
Candidates for these positions should have:
- A willingness to learn new things, and have the ability to UNDERSTAND PROGRAMMING LOGIC.
- Strong ability to reverse engineer code and the ability to read and understand code written by others.
- A good grasp of OOP design concepts and FUNCTIONAL programming concepts
- Ability to come up with own innovative ideas and find solutions to problems on their own
- Have the ability to interpret new SDK references and documentation
- Experience in using Linux and Microsoft Windows servers, drivers, their functions etc.
- Should possess the capacity to learn new syntaxes and other programming languages
- Ability to be trained to satisfy all other requirements
- When interviewed, applicants should DEMONSTRATE ALL THE ABOVE QUALITIES WITH EXAMPLES from hobby/academic/work related projects completed.
Job Profile Includes the following: –
- Customer requirement gathering
- Planning, Design and Implementation of software applications, including UI design and writing code according to given specifications
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project
- Preparing documentation for developed programs
- Testing sample data-sets to check that the program works as intended
- General IT related tasks
The above position includes a negotiable salary and Medical Insurance on confirmation.