Data Management Systems (Pvt) Ltd, (DMS) is a pioneering IT Company in Sri Lanka, now in its 44th year of operations. DMS represents the world’s leading IT brands and specializes in Systems Integration and Customized Software Solutions for Sri Lankan and overseas markets.
DMS is an equal opportunity employer that provides the excitement of working with the world’s leading IT brands, financial solutions and learning from the most experienced managers and professionals in the IT industry. DMS represents Diebold Nixdorf Inc. of the USA, the world leader in Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and Bulk Cash Recyclers (CRMs / CDMs) and while having implemented the following pioneering Projects, DMS is the market leader supporting an installed base of over 2000 ATMs in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. First Branch and Networked Bulk Cash Recyclers & Bulk Cash Depositors in Asia Pacific. First Envelope-less Cash Acceptance ATMs in Asia Pacific. First Envelope-less Bulk Cheque Deposit ATMs in Asia Pacific. First Networked Foreign Currency Conversion ATMs which accept foreign currency and dispense Sri Lanka Currency and Coins.
Career advancement is based on performance and merit. The following vacancies now exist for candidates living in and around Ibbagamuwa, Pothuhera, Mawathagama or within a 20KM radius of Kurunegala to provide field service and support for ATMs and Cash Recyclers in these areas and only candidates residing in any one of these areas should apply.
Engineering Service Executives For Ibbagamuwa, Pothuhera, Mawathagama OR Within a 20KM Radius of Kurunegala . We seek disciplined, motivated and self-reliant persons who possess a positive attitude and can work under minimum supervision after initial training.
Candidates should: –
- Be under 27 years of age.
- Have tertiary qualifications in Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Have knowledge of PC hardware and Windows software.
- Selected candidates will be required to service and maintain ATMs & Cash Recyclers installed at various banks in the Ibbagamuwa, Pothuhera, Mawathagama and Kurunegala areas after completion of initial training in Colombo. Only those who wish to pursue a career in self-service banking devices should apply.
- Candidates should reside in either Ibbagamuwa, Pothuhera, Mawathagama areas or within a 20KM radius of Kurunegala and have a motorcycle or scooter together with the relevant riding license.
- Successful candidates who perform to the Company’s expectations have a career path with promotional prospects to ATM Service Engineers, Team Leaders, Group Managers, Department Managers and beyond.
The above position includes a negotiable salary and Medical Insurance on confirmation.