• Help develop effective metrics for KPI reporting with regards to Customer Service.
• Assist in analyzing businesses and suggest alterations in business models.
• Connect with Alibaba and regional teams on a regular basis regarding data and analysis to create better data visibility in the department.
• Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques.
• Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use of various key stakeholders, creating reports, visual dashboards, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts.
• Work closely with all the Customer Service sub-departments to deep dive into data analysis and come up with useful insights.
• Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates.
• Supporting the team with ad hoc data and operational requests.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, mathematics, business management, or economics.
• Minimum of 1-year work experience as Business analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst Performance Analyst roles.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Strong understanding of Database Architecture and procedures.
• The ability to write advanced SQL queries in order to find insights to key business questions.
• Proficiency in Excel is a must, other statistical and dataset analytics tools are preferable.
• Hands-on experience with Data Visualization tools (Power BI/ Tableau) is added advantage.
• Experience in the E-commerce industry will be an added advantage