- Be the primary point of contact between us and our customers from all over the world.
- Respond via email and chat to customers’ requests, offering technical and non-technical support. Present comprehensive information regarding our product.
- Act as an advocate for customers internally with other teams.
- Support projects that improve support-related processes.
- Update our extensive knowledge base with new guides, articles, and support content.
Skills & Experience
- You have fluent verbal skills and excellent written skills in English.
- You are a quick learner in order to catch up with our specialized training.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are prepared to handle complaints with grace and a friendly attitude.
- You love tech and cool new things. We are an exciting company working on shiny new things that our customers LOVE. We want you to carry that same passion.
- Last but not least, you enjoy helping others and solving tough problems.
- Highly competitive salary
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Remote working allowance / Claims during the Work From the Home period
- Weekly remote/onsite activities to keep the spirits up during WFH
- The annual budget for personal training and education
Creately is redefining how teams organize and collaborate together around domain-specific challenges. Create is trusted by over 5M+ users and 1000’s of
world-leading organizations to unlock new gains in productivity, creativity and drive innovation.
Our vision and drive is fueled by an inclusive, growth-oriented team that values transparency, openness, and feedback allowing each and every individual to
grow themselves while doing the best work of their careers. Founded in 2008, Creately is a fast-growing, global company with a high-impact mission. At Creately you will do your best work yet.
31 Queens St. Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Orion City, Colombo 09, Sri Lanka