Courtaulds Clothing Lanka is a part of PD Enterprises, a global leader in apparel manufacturing with a large number of entities worldwide. Courtaulds has been operating in Sri Lanka for the last 23 years with 9 fully owned manufacturing facilities islandwide employing over 6,500 associates, catering to foremost
retail clothing brands in the world.
Courtaulds seeks an innovative, talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team of professionals for the following position.
You will be responsible for the Analysis of Business figures and preparation of a business report as per the business requirement
- Analysis of business figures as per the specific time schedules and come up with necessary actions on deviations.
- Preparation Of business reports.
- Handle all the reports and documents related to projects running in the group.
- Carry out feasibility studies or projects of the group
- Minimum 3 Years experience in a similar capacity in Apparel Sector.
- Diploma Business Management/ Adtnimstration/ IT & Management or relevant feild from recognized institute
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken) & MS Office packages iS essential
- Highly disciplined and able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Good communication, interpersonal, leadership skills and ability to take
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
Courtaulds offers a professional learning environment that encourages Self-development, along with a rewarding career path based solely on a system of meritocracy. The above position advertised will receive a competitive remuneration package along with benefits above the industry standards.
Courtaulds Clothing Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd