Closing on: Nov 14, 2021
We are on the lookout for a self-motivated and ambitious team member for immediate employment. If you are seeking an opportunity for personal & professional growth, apply now!
- Active involvement in the HR life cycle operations, namely HR planning, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Engagement, Training & Development, Performance Management, and Employee Retention.
- Handling employee disciplinary matters while ensuring process compliance as per applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Assist in the HR Administration and Facilities management functions.
- Handling statutory payments and coordinating with Finance in the preparation of monthly payroll.
- Maintaining HRIS and personnel records.
- Bachelors degree in HR / Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 03 years experience in a similar capacity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mind set
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent IT literacy in MS Office applications
- Prior experience in a factory or manufacturing setting would be an added advantage