Do you like to be at the forefront of Quality Assurance? Do you see yourself collaborating with a team of world-class, like-minded individuals to work on the latest tech trends conceptualized in the US? Join us on our venture that will enable you to reach your true potential and reward yourself with the career you always wanted.
• Hold the QA responsibility throughout the testing process of the assigned feature/functional area.
• Produce comprehensive test designing for both functional and nonfunctional requirements and write end-to-end test cases.
• Conduct manual testing of new features and execute automated scripts.
• Conduct smoke tests and regression tests.
• Responsible for logging, communicating, and resolving software defects.
• Preferred Qualifications, Experience & Technical Skills
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in testing software applications.
• Good knowledge of QA and the testing process.
• Defect Management experience in tools like JIRA, Bugzilla.
• Good manual testing skills and being able to identify smoke and regression test scenarios.
• Experience with configuration management tools like BitBucket, Sourcetree, etc. is a plus.
• Experience in Software test automation is a plus.
176/1 Thimbirigasyaya Road, Floor 4,