We, Browns Engineering & Construction (Pvt.) Ltd is a subsidiary of Browns Group, a member of LOLC Holdings. Over the past years our construction and telecommunication sectors have grown to very successful levels. The telecommunication division under Browns Engineering & Construction can be recognized as one of the leading telecommunication service providers. We facilitate major telecommunication providers in the country by providing research & development, implementing and maintenance of the infrastructure.
The Responsibilities & Skills:
- Establish & follow up the quality standards and procedures in the company.
- Establish & follow the material reconciliation procedure in the company.
- Collaborate with the Procurement Manager to ensure that all purchasing materials comply with the company’s quality standards.
- Maintain proper records of quality tests, material audits & material reconciliations.
- Constantly monitor the current process to reduce waste of assets, machinery, and raw materials.
- Provide recommendations to company management on ways to improve the existing quality standards.
- Regular reporting to key stakeholders on quality performance & material reconciliations.
- Good communicator with sound problem solving and presentation skills.
- More than 4-year experience in telecommunication industry.
- Should be completed NVQ level 5/IVQ level 5 qualification in telecommunication.
- Experience on inventory management will be an added advantage.
The HR Division
Browns Engineering & Construction (PVT) LTD
Level 5, Browns Capital Building,
No 19, Dudley Senanayake Mawatha,