AYUBO LEISURE (PVT) LTD
Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff. Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits. Advises travelers of and assists with any need for specialized travel documents such as visas or passports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Books all travel for production crews (including airfare, hotel bookings and ground transportation)
• Originates and maintains hotel, car, and air grids and manages all unexpected changes to travel plans.
• Welcome guest and provide information as required.
• Answer telephone calls, reply emails.
• Provide quotations as per guest requirement.
• Assists in resolving billing differences with vendors & travelers
• Ensures that a finance person has approved and has knowledge of any changes/exceptions before travel department books any travel itinerary
• Experience in a remote production setting a plus. Great oral and written communication skills are necessary
• Ability to use automated software applications is a must
• Must be able to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Outstanding organizational and project coordination skills are needed
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook are required
• Familiarity with remote production facilities is preferred
• The ability to work flexible hours is necessary
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
• A minimum of 1 year experience
• Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
• Customer care skills
• Administration Skills
• Computer skills
• Persuasive Speaking Skills
• Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
• Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
• Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
• Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
You will be measured yearly based on the performance appraisal.
Forward your detailed CV to [email protected] within 7 days. Please do include the “position applied” in the subject line of your email