Allion Technologies is a global IT Consultancy Organization founded in 2006, with offices in Canada, Sweden, and Sri Lanka. We provide IT Advisory and Outsourcing services to our international clientele. In order to cater the best solutions to our valued clients, we are keen on utilizing the proven best practices, processes, and procedures blended with the industry-recognized tools and technologies.
We are currently on the lookout for a highly motivated, energetic individual to become a member of our dynamic organization for the above position.
Experience And Skills
- Strong proficiency using JAVA EE (backend :Spring Boot & Kotlin), Micro Service and Event driven Architecture
- Knowledge on cloud architecture and Experience with AWS is an added advantage
- Ability to work in Linux environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including excellent English language skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Equivalent degree
- Minimum of 6 years working experience with at least 1 years in a similar capacity