ABANS FINANCEAbans Finance PLC is a member of the prestigious Abans Group, a household name in Sri Lanka. With assets over Rs. 9 billion, we are one of the most innovative finance companies in Sri Lanka. The Company’s principal lines of business include finance leasing, mortgage loans, personal loans, and acceptance of time and savings deposits, and currently operates across the island and is further backed by the over four hundred Abans PLC’s outlets island-wide.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced, and committed individual to join us as the Executive – Human Resources for Human Resource Team at Abans Finance PLC
- Identifying training needs and developing the annual training plan for the organization
- Source training facilitators/programs within allocated budgets
- Conducting effective induction programs and coordinating Group Inductions
- Improve work relationships and employee engagement
- Employee welfare management
- Responsible to manage selective administration functions and activities
- A bachelor degree in Human Resources/Business Management and/or a professional qualification in HRM
- 01 – 02 years experience in similar role
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Package
- Having a pleasing personality and willingness to work long hours when required
- Ability to work under pressure, work effectively and maintain confidentiality
- An attractive remuneration package await the selected candidate.