THE BEST AND BECOME THE BEST
At Epic, not only will you be working for a company with the best and most nationally recognized software solutions, but you will become a domain expert in Fintech as well. We do our own R&D and we have our own IPs. Sound interesting? Then join an elite team of professionals at Epic and start ascending your career!
Project Manager – FinTech
- Degree/ MSc in Information Technology, Software Engineering or Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development and/or Project Management
- Experience in Payment Solutions will be preferred
- Understanding of Software Development Technologies and Solution Architecture including but not limited to Java Technologies, MVC Architecture, Mufti-tier Architecture, Open Architecture, Oracle, MYSQL, Big Data respectively
- Experience in Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, and Controlling of Software Projects
- Good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies
- Experience in Proposal writing (both technical and financial)
- Understanding of Quality Assurance needs and processes associated with Functional, Regression, Performance and Automation Testing
- Excellent communication with fluency in the English Language both written and spoken
Please email your CV with names and contacts of two non-related referees
ONLY to [email protected] within 14 days of this advertisement.