Join us For a Rewarding Career!
MB Finance PLC is one of the best capitalized Finance companies in the Non-banking financial institution sector, and comes under the regulatory supervision of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. The expansion of our business operation and branch network has created excellent opportunities for competent talents to join with our growing workforce.
• Coordination of matters pertaining to the Legal Division of the Head Office and Branches.
• Undertake drafting Plaints, Affidavits, Petitions and filling of cases at the relevant Courts.
• Appearing in Civil, Criminal and Appeal Coo. and other Tribunals.
• Closely track progress of cab case through appearance in Courts.
• Take all necessary steps to file Arbitration matters, sending notices and appear before the Arbitrator. • to settlements with customers and make arrangement. to enter settlement term in Courts.
• Engage with external counsels/ lawyers to initiate litigation as per policy and maintaining the rapport with mint best interest of the Company.
• Preparing and examination arr. Documents/ Title Report.
• Drafting, preparing and attesting Mortgage Bonds, Agreement. and Lease agreement of branches.
• Undertake preparation of progress reports and other special reports in respect of the Legal functions in LCB Finance.
Location : Kohuwala (Head Office)
• Attorney- at- Law with minimum 3 -S years experience (tacking! Finance Industry)
• Possess a Notarial License to Practice
• Proficiency in MS— Office Package
• Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate including Medical insurance, staff loan and other benefits.
Forward your resume to [email protected] Please mention the applied POSITION 8, LOCATION as the subject line of the E-mail.