LankaPropertyWeb.com is Sri Lanka’s largest online property portal and we’re currently going through a large expansion and looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to be part of our vibrant team and help take forward our award-winning website.
We have been in operation for 15 years, but still have a start-up ethos and work in a fun and friendly environment, but professional in what we do. You will also have the added benefits of having flexible working hours.
We’re looking for candidates who would epitomize our commitment for service, innovation and our dedication to product excellence. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career growth with numerous promotions and positions becoming available in the near future in this fast-growing company.
About the job
• Full time permanent role
• Develop, test and integrate new functionality to website and APIs
• R&D and testing of new functionality
• Write Scope and Specification documents
• And we’ll be offering you a highly competitive salary
• You should have a min of 2 years’ experience working as a Pure-PHP software engineer
• Have a good understanding of RDBMS including MySQL
• Have designed & developed at least 2 commercial dynamic websites
• Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (Laravel and Codeigniter), LAMP stack, version control
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap (full-stack) will be an advantage
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
• Be a team player and work as a team for the success of the company
• A/L qualified with added higher education qualifications in a relevant field
• Ability to act proactively and manage your tasks within the given timeframe
• Good communication, written and analytical skills
This job will be based at our Colpetty office. Can start immediately.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] indicating in your CV why you think you’re the suitable person for this job with past experiences to bade up your claims. Selected candidates will be called for interviews soon.