Ninewells is a specialised Hospital in Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Neonatology, with an excellent credibility and proven track record in Sri Lanka’s private healthcare sector. With a main focus on woman and child care, we are seeking skilled individuals to be a part of the Ninewells family.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance Management
• Partly qualified in CIMA or charted Accountancy
• Should be sound in all technical aspects on Accounting and statutory necessities of Finance management
• Possess 2-3 years experience in similar capacity
• Age below 35 years
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Excellent computer literary & analytical skill
• Should be able to work with multiple operative functions to support the entire team
• Having Audit experience is added advantage
The successful candidate will be placed on an attractive remuneration package based on the qualifications and experience If you feel that you are the right candidate, send your CV to [email protected] or [email protected] with two nonnelated referees We welcome you to join the Ninewells Family to make a meaningful difference
NINEWELLS HOSPITAL (PVT)LTD.
Head Of Human Resources
55/01,Kirimandala Mawatha, Narahenpita,Colombo 05.
Contact 011 2049977