Coordinator – Work From Home
Expired on: Feb 14, 2023
We are looking for an energe. and dynamic person to join our team for the position of a Coordinator. We are a healthcare software company. You will spend a significant amount of your time liaising with clients, healthcare workers and other organisations.
You will be expected to work between 4:30am to 12:30 pm – Monday to Friday (40-hour contract).
You can work from home.
The ideal candidate will possess the following background and skills:
- Two or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent ( or very good ) written and spoken English language skills with a pleasant phone manner.
- Experience calling clients
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and accurately.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with little or no supervision.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Patient and calm under pressure, with the ability to deal with escalations and client emergencies to see through to successful resolutions.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Coordination of clients
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers needs
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Answer and record details of phone calls
To apply, please submit via email to [email protected]
1. Resume (CV)
2. Your payment (salary) expectations
3. In 200 words or less, why you think you would be well suited for this role
Company: Esperance Group
Company email: [email protected]
Job Location: Remote / Work from Home
Job Category: Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Sorry! This job has expired.