Who We Are
Stripes & Checks Inc. is an omni-channel menswear brand with multiple retail outlets within the country and a growing e-commerce business. We also operate our own manufacturing facility that caters to our retail requirement, With the success we have had locally, we plan to embark on a mission to take our brand global.
What you will achieve
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer as team leader for our marketing department. Your role will be to manage, coordinate decisions and reports between the CEO and the marketing team. Your key task will be to develop a yearly marketing plan and to work with your team to execute the plan. Awareness of our product range, their intended target audience and how to effectively market to the target audience is a plus. Also be aware of our current means of marketing and suggest new and innovative ways to drive sales.
What We Expect:
• Oversees and coordinates sales goals by creating the overall marketing strategy (press, social media and website).
• Have a great understanding of the competition and their sales and tactics
• Great communication skills
• Team management skills
• Experience in developing yearly marketing plan based on sales targets and executing them.
• Experience with digital marketing social media management and boosting is required.
• Ability to analyze data and derive insights to action improvement/convert sales is also an additional plus.
• Prepare and showcases weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on team performance and KPIs
• Able to notice trends and suggest ideas to help improve the marketing efforts
• Should be proficient in English
• Should be able to use Microsoft Office and comfortable with making reports
• Should have relevant credentials/qualifications or work experience
What you should possess.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twiner, Linkedln, Pinterest, Instagram and TikTok
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of social media marketing tools
- Strong analytical and data driven thinking
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- BSc degree in marketing relevant field
- Ability to work under pressure
Prospective candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] with the names and contact details of two referees along with the expected salary. All applications will be treated strictly confidential.