Java Technical Lead
• Leading a team designing and implementing software solutions using the AWS stack primarily, with scope to also work with open-source technologies.
• Designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring, and supporting significant components within a modern digital service platform.
• Helping to build and lead an effective, cross-functional squad practicing agile ways of working (Scrum, DevOps, Design Sprints) in tight collaboration with local and remote teams.
• 5+ years of industrial exposure in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices and client-side frameworks such as React/Angular.
• Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment with Cl/CD practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field.
• Deep understanding of OOP concepts, design principles, component based scalable design and security/ performance best practices.
• Working with AWS Platform.
To apply, email your CV to: [email protected]