WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN THE TEARDROP FAMILY!
Teardrop Hotels is an exclusive collection of boutique hotels and tea bungalows in distinct regions across the island. Our collection includes, Wallawwa in Kotugoda, Fort Bazaar in Galle Fort, Kumu Beach in Balapitiya, Camellia Hills in Dickoya, Goatfell in Kandapola, Nine Skies in Demodara and Lunuganga in Bentota.
- Monitor and accounting daily sales summaries and reservations and timely invoicing for collections (advances and debtor settlements).
- Ensure all revenue-related controls are effectively implemented and operated at the property.
- Preparation of monthly financial accounting and reporting.
- Monitor variances between actual and budget.
- Maintain adequate records for fixed assets.
- Completion of the annual financial audit.
- Filing of annual returns with the register of companies, monthly tax returns on due dates (VAT, etc) and annual tax returns on due dates (this is done by a tax consultant, the finance manager needs to coordinate with them and ensure it is done on time).
- Follow up and complete shareholding-related documentation and filings with company secretaries.
- Keep a track of all business licenses and coordinate with property
- managers to renew before the due date.
- Other tax and compliance-related activities.
- Monitor all insurance policies and renew on due dates.
- Ensure all-new addition of assets are included for insurance as soon as they are in operation.
- Ensure all property managers are aware of the insurance policies and how they should handle if any claims arise.
- BSc. Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Full / partly qualified in CA / CIMA / ACCA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in auditing/ accounting/ finance in the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge and experience in tax planning and administration.
- Comfortable in interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Fully vaccinated candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you meet and exceed Our requirements, please send us your resume to the email below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals.
Please refer our website www.teardrop-hotels.com for further details