SriLankan Catering Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of SriLankan Airlines with ISO 22000:2018 (HACCP), ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and also with the Halal Certification, is the sole caterer to International Airlines. The company counts to its credit several national and international awards, including five Mercury Awards from the International Travel Catering Association (ITCA). The company is equipped with a state-of-the-art Flight Kitchen for the production of food and beverage to the highest quality standards.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated person for the above post of HR Supervisor to look after the daily Operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling below duties and responsibilities to optimize productivity of The Human Resources & Administration Division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible to maintain records of all company litigation matters including domestic inquiries, Labour Department, Labour Tribunal, High Court, Magistrate Court, Court of Appeal & Supreme Court.
• Arrange, organize and coordinate all consultancies with respective counsel and arrange witnesses.
• Maintain and document all proceedings with regard to all court cases in separate files and mark documents.
• Handle & coordinate all preliminary investigations, domestic inquiries and maintain high level of confidentiality in order to maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care.
• Generate weekly Attendance reports and monitor all absenteeism / Vacation of Post cases and send out all VOP letters on registered post.
• Responsible to attend to the Employee Exit Procedure, for those who have vacated their post.
• Handling employees’ insurances with regard to Inclusions / deletions and responsible to handle all insurance claims of accidents, injuries and deaths.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS:
• Diploma in Human Resources Management or Full / Part professional qualification in HRM
• Passed in G.C.E. A/L and 6 passes for G.C.E. (OIL) including Credit passes for English and Mathematics
• Minimum of 08 years’ experience in relevant field
• High level of IT literacy including sound knowledge in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Sound planning, organizing skills and presentation skills coupled with a methodical approach to work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Should be below 35 years
The selected candidate can be assured of an attractive and enhanced remuneration package with fringe benefits and challenging working environment.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for the job, please email your resume or by post, with names of two non-related referees, enclosing a recent passport size photograph, your contact number and stating the position applied for, on the top left-hand corner of the envelope within 10 days from the date of this advertisement addressed
Senior Manager – Human Resources & Administration
SriLankan Catering Limited
PO Box 07
Airline Centre, Bandaranaike International Airport
Please visit us on uvu.srilankancatering.com/careers for more details