Expired on: Apr 7, 2022
- Design, build and publish React Native Mobile Applications.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Application integration with enterprise 3rd party services.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
Qualification and Experience
- 3+ years of experience writing client-side React Native mobile application for both Android and iOS.
- Experience in implementing responsive designs.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with push notifications services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and memory management in Mobile Applications.
- Good knowledge with Apple App Store distribution, Google play store and Test build distributions.
- Sound knowledge in OOP.
- Solid understanding of MVC/MVVM architectures.
- Proficient understanding of XML, JSON and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Work experience in GIT, Jira project management and bug tracking tool.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Code consistency and readability.
- Candidates with Flutter and Firefox OS app development experience would be preferred.
Skills and personal characteristics
- Adhere to company vision, mission, culture, objectives, expected behaviour and human values in all aspects including decision making.
- Excellent command in English language (writing and speaking).
- Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team.
- Logical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to understand the importance of customer service.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the development process.
- Analytical skills.
- Time management skills.
Sorry! This job has expired.