• Achieving monthly sales target.
• Getting sales calls.
• Engaging and promotional and marketing activities of the IgniterSpace retail product.
• Handling product ordering and delivering process.
• Experience in customer care will be added advantage.
• Following / completed diploma or degree in sales or marketing.
• Excellent English and Sinhala communication skills. Tamil will be added advantage.
• Pleasant conversation skills.
• Working days are Tuesday to Saturday. Sunday and Monday off days.
• Previous experience in operations will be an added benefits.
• Age below 26 years.
IgniterSpace, (Put) Ltd,
Sri Lanka’s Largest Technology Provider for Children.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Tel : 077 534 3031
No: 272 High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama