Coordinator – Work From Home
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic person to join our team /ovine position of a Coordinator. We are a healthcare software company. You will spend a significant amount of your time liaising with clients, health care workers and other organisations
You will be expected to work between 4:30am to 12:30pm – Monday to Friday (40 hour contract). You can work from home.
The ideal candidate will possess the following background and skills:
– Two or more years of experience in a similar role
– Excellent ( or very good ) written and spoken English language skills with a pleasant phone manner
– Experience calling clients
-Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and accurately.
– Ability to effectively multi-task, organise and prioritise work
– Self motivated and able to work remotely with little or no supervision
– Excellent phone and email etiquette
– Patient and aim under pressure, with the ability to deal with escalations and client emergencies to see through to successful resolutions
– Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
– Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
– Coordination of clients.
– Developing in-depth knowledge of our products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers.
– Enter and update customer information in the database
-Answer and record details of phone calls
To submit your application, please send your resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] via email. We are specifically seeking candidates aged 35 or above. In your email, kindly provide your anticipated salary range.