Closing on: Dec 19, 2021
What You’ll Need
- Help lead and provide input to Sri Lanka’s broader eater strategy through key projects including but not limited to growth experiments, consumer segmentation and more.
- Live and breathe the Uber Eats brand in Sri Lanka, responsible for the strategic design and execution of projects that acquire, engage and retain our everyday consumers.
- Be an owner of a bespoke demand generation strategy using promotional tools, A/B testing and hyperlocal insights.
- Design, build and deploy growth strategies based on Sri Lankan consumer insights derived from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Influence and engage with both internal and external stakeholders, as well as collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels to meet business objectives.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a startup, marketing, or other rapidly changing environment.
- Fluency in Sinhalese and/or Tamil is preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides for creating professional presentations and data-driven reports.
- Outstanding analytical competencies with the ability to crunch numbers across complex datasets.
- The ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative data, turning insights into strategies, and driving executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- To be a self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive, proactive and energetic approach to work.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with local and international teams, and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
What The Candidate Will Do
- A foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great quality food is delivered in their own city.
- Agile, with the ability to adapt in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Proficient in SQL and A/B testing methods
- Equipped with an elevated sense of humor, and writing skills infused with wit and charm.