SLP GROUP is an international conglomerate operating in Sri Lanka, India, Maldives, Seychelles, Bangladesh, and Mauritius. Our core business is to provide state-of-the-art and innovative MEP solutions for a diverse range of market segments including Hospitality (Hotels and Residencies), Education, Entertainment, Healthcare, and Commercial & Industrial fields. The Group has achieved sensible growth in competitive markets through unique skills blended with innovativeness and accountability.
With our expansion, we are looking for energetic, professional, and result-oriented candidates to partner with our team.
• Processing Payrolls/monitor and manage to leave records & Time attendance
• Recruitment and Welfare Management
• Work Permits and Visa Processing
• Organizing local and foreign travels
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Key Requirements (Qualifications & Skills)
• Diploma/Higher Diploma in HRM
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity
• Good communication both verbal & written skills in English
• Should possess excellent communication & organizational skills
• Ability to identify Jobs/Tasks on a priority basis
• Need to have good Interpersonal Skills
• Experience overseas would be an added advantage
The selected candidates can 100k forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with an attractive remuneration package.