Richard Pieris Group is a highly market-driven technology-oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure the continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives of the Company, we require the services of young, dynamic and energetic individuals to join our team as Android Junior Developer
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Hold a Degree/Diploma in Software Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent
• Minimum 1-year experience in the use of RDMS Database or ERP system support
• Proficient with Android Studio& VS Code
• Experience in Java OO programming
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Familiarity with Android Background Process
• A track recorder of publishing app m the Google Play Store
• Understanding & experience in consuming Web Services (REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience in PHP
• Experience in third-party libraries such as Firebase
• Experience in databases (MySQL & Oracle )
• Knowledge in React Native or Flutter would be an added advantage
• Excellent Problem solving and Analytical skills
Applicants who are below 30 years of age with excellent communication skills are considered for the above position.
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road,