A team player with 3+ years working in front-end web development. Please refer to the job advert for more details.
Knowledge and skill required
- 3+ years working in front-end web development
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI, and/or Gulp
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma, or Chai)
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
You should also have:
- An understanding of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and have worked through multiple cycles of at least one of the associated execution models (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative)
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in English.
About the Company
Random Software S L (PVT) LTD is a full-service development company working with clients in the UK, USA / Canada, and the Middle East. Our specialty is designing and building B2B web applications in the Automotive industry. Our customers range from startups to global blue-chip firms.
We are a developer-led organization that puts our people first – our culture is relaxed and supportive and we offer highly competitive salaries and a generous bonus scheme.
Other benefits include:
- Fully supported Work from Home arrangements
- Optional free one-to-one English language coaching program
- Mentoring opportunities including our student program
- Continuing Professional Development scheme
- Flexibility in selecting your own preferred hardware and software tools
Around half our current projects are designed and built by us then licensed to customers, the rest is built by us and customer-owned. In all cases, we are entirely responsible for the products we build, we are not an outsourcing operation!