PwC, a global leader among professional service firms, serves a client base ranging from many of the largest and most complex organizations in every sector providing industry-focused assurance, tax, and advisory services. It is our people that make this business what it is, and who will determine its future success. We strive to nurture our people with knowledge best technology and methodologies developed by the global network of PwC firms
- Handling of local and overseas payments
- Monitoring daily bank balances
- Perform bank reconciliations
- GL updation
- Preparation of schedules and management reports
- Perform any other accounting duties as and when advised
- Part qualification in CA/ ACCA/AAT.
- One year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Sound knowledge in excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Working experience in an accounting package.