• Manage large amounts of inbound & outbound calls in a timely manner for local & International prospective clients.
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research and provide solutions and/or alternatives and “Lead the client to Buy”.
• Coordinate with team management to resolve client inquiries diligently.
• Comply with all regulatory provisions of the department or organization/group of companies
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Should have completed GCE Advanced Level.
• Age below 30 years.
• Other professional qualifications (would be an added advantage).
• Skills required include fluency in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills, good analytical skills.
• The ideal candidate must also be self-motivated, outgoing confident.
Office: Level 18, No:33, Parkland Building,