Closing on: Dec 19, 2021
- Responsible for structural channel developments/transformations to enable achievement of business objectives & support strategic aims.
- Support in digital strategy formulation – input on digitization requirements for planning, operational & reporting purpose
- Responsible for responding to market changes – channel and sales planning aligning to achieving company strategic objectives as formulated under company business plans.
- Coordination with other SSUs to support sales plans – network planning, Marketing etc.
- Planning & implementing channel GTM campaigns for new products
- Analyzing of market/district potential for all products, analyzing and maintenance of historical data/performance, gathering of market intelligence required for target setting.
- Coordinate effectively with performance management, and Analytics & Reporting teams to deliver the above
- Develop regional/district target setting mechanisms by incorporating bottom-up and top down approach.
- Responsible for target setting for all products & all channels in the sales hierarchy and for sales promotions by aligning it with the promo business objective
- Continuous engagement with regional sales team for tracking performance issue resolution and providing guidance on sales performance.
- Possess a BSc. Degree in Economics/ Finance/Statistics/Marketing or equivalent
- Qualified in CIMA
- Sound knowledge in analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative thinking and campaign execution skills
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the relevant field
- Willing to work long hours and carry out frequent field visits