Gamma Pizzakraft Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. is the sole franchisee for Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in Sri Lanka, with a spread of more than seventy outlets and human capital of 2000+ passionate individuals. With our continuous growth, we have committed ourselves to support the marginalized youth groups in Sri Lanka with vocational education in the international quick-service restaurant industry. We are on the lookout for an energetic and passionate individual to join our team to strengthen our Social Purpose agenda.
- Coordination with multiple stakeholders such as government authorities, local and global strategic partners, service providers, vocational training centers and community.
- Following up with service providers to ensure the development of vocational training centers against the plan.
- Liaising with the strategic partners to develop training curriculum, coordinate train the trainer programmes.
- Generate awareness among the youth community groups with the involvement of strategic partners and media agencies
- Work with industry bodies to direct the qualified youth into employment
- Carry out periodic assessments and audits to assess the impact of the initiatives.
- A professional Qualification in Management / Social Science from a recognized professional body.
- Passion for working with marginalized youth, including persons with disabilities
- Excellent project management skills with the willingness to travel
- A strong command of verbal and written English is a desirable
- Prior experience in the field of Project Management / Corporate Social Responsibility will be a definite advantage