Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC, a well-established Finance Company, and a subsidiary of Bank of Ceylon is looking for professionally qualified, dynamic, and result-oriented individuals to join our team as; Executive — Compliance Division.
- Monitor the transactions that take place in the customer accounts
- Maintain regular contact and a good working relationship with regulators.
- Carry out reviews as and when required to assess compliance with the transaction monitoring process
- Monitor, follow up, report, and investigate into alerts generated
- Carry out FIU-related matters (CTR, Call for information, etc.)
- Possess a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and relevant qualification in the given field will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Strong communication and relationships skills
- Sound knowledge of AML and other regulatory requirements would be an added advantage
- The ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel would be an added advantage
- Age: preferably between 25 – 35 years
A performance-based remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on the qualifications and experience
The vacancy will be filled purely on merit and any form of canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Assistant General Manager — HR/Head of SS
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC,
Level 17, Bank of Ceylon Merchant Tower,
NO. 28, St. Michael’s Road,