SALARY: Rs. 50,000 ++
Our prestigious client is one of the premium multinational “Fashion and Lifestyle” companies in the world, is looking for an experienced “Store Supervisors” to join their Colombo office immediately.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Keeping records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit margins.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
- Addressing customers’ requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Training new staff members and scheduling shifts.
Qualification & Experience
- Age below 40 years. (Female only)
- Diploma or certificate in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field is an advantage.
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory / managerial experience in the fashion retail trade overseas.
- Be current on leading fashion trends, digital innovations, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer literacy and good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills.
- Analytical, critical thinker with a problem-solving attitude.
- Professional appearance, self-confident, highly independent, assertive.
- Team player with profound leadership and interpersonal skills.