Salary: Rs. 130,000 – 170,000 + Benefits
One of our prestigious clients in Australia who is into “Investment & Wealth Management”, is looking for an experienced “Senior Financial Analyst” to join their team in Sri Lanka immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities
Be an assistant portfolio manager assisting the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) in preparing financial advice, risk management of portfolios, investment appraisal, and day-to-day housekeeping of client portfolios.
- Monitor broad market movements and macro-economic variables for major economies and maintaining relevant databases.
- Monitoring risk management metrics in client portfolios.
- Report on quarterly financial information for portfolio investments.
- Generate performance reports consolidating multiple investment platforms.
- Administer the fee calculation process according to each client’s contractual requirements.
- Conduct research on investment products and assess their fitness to the client’s needs.
- Assist the CIO in taking client meetings.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Mathematics.
- CFA full or partly qualified is preferred.
- CPA, CA, CIMA, MBA, and other Investment / Accounting related qualifications are preferred.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar role or 3+ years experience in an Investment Bank / Wealth Management firm.
- Must be an expert in MS Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Must have familiarity with current global events that may impact investment valuations.
- Must have the ability to manage different time zones and communicate effectively with clients / partners living around the world.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills.
- Analytical, critical thinker with a problem-solving attitude.
- Professional, self-confident, and team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Should have an acceptable level of knowledge on global markets and economic linkages between countries and have the willingness to deepen their expertise.
- Must be willing to move fast while making sure necessary systems are in place for business expansion.
- Must be willing to learn fast and on the job.