Our client is a renowned materials manufacturer for industries such as fashion, interior design, and vehicle upholstery products, and is looking for young & dynamic “Sales Representatives” to work in their Colombo office immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Achieving monthly / annual sales targets.
- Maintaining a close relationship with potential clients.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with prospective clients.
- Identify and update the management about new marketing opportunities.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Qualification & Experience
- Age between 25 – 35
- Passed G.C.E. A/L and any other relevant qualification would be a definite advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a sales position.
- Exposure to the hardware sales sector is preferred but not a must.
- Basic IT skills are a must. (Email, Internet, MS-Office, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, Sinhala.
- Be committed to ‘Exceptional’ customer service at all times.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Professional appearance, self-confident, highly independent, assertive.
- Team player with a pleasing personality.