Manpower Sri Lanka – Pioneers in Manpower Recruitment, Headhunting, Executive Search & Human Resource Development in Sri Lanka since 1982.
Serving local, multi-national companies and job seekers with a dedicated and well-trained team of recruitment professionals, who are well connected to the talent pool and industry trends in Sri Lanka. Helping job seekers to achieve their career goals with great job opportunities.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for recruitment to join our team as “Junior Recruitment Coordinators” immediately!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Recognize and strive to meet the client’s hiring needs
- Create and implement recruiting strategies
- Search for potential candidates using hiring databases and social media
- Assess applications and resumes
- Screen application before the interviewing process
- Match applicants to job positions
- Maintain accurate and complete candidate records and databases
- Prepare reports on recruitment activities as required by the management
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Ability to embrace any other tasks given by management; to complete them with confidence and in a timely manner
Qualifications & Experience
- Age below 30 years
- Diploma in Human Resources or a related field
- Some experience working in HR, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition or a similar role would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & networking skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, Sinhala
- Fluency in the Tamil language is an added advantage
- Strong IT skills are a must. (Email, Internet, MS-Office, etc.
- Proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to correspond independently
- Ability to follow confidentiality guidelines
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters
- Team player with a pleasing personality
- Professional manner and strong ethical code
SALARY: Rs. 25,000 + Commissions