SALARY: Rs. 500,000 – 600,000 (Based on experience)
Our prestigious client is one of the premium multinational “Fashion and Lifestyle” companies in the world, is looking for an accomplished “Head of Marketing” to join their Colombo office immediately.
Roles & Responsibility
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing who would steer marketing strategy for the company’s local and international brand portfolio.
- Planning and mapping marketing strategy for the brand in alignment with the company’s business and financial objectives, to maintain the position of the market leader in fashion retail.
- Developing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across digital and traditional communication platforms.
- Driving the brand’s digital and social media portfolio. Creating continuous engagement with customers via social media to maintain the brand’s top-of-mind recall. Continuous need creation via relatable and engaging content.
- Driving incremental sales via strategic tactical campaigns in alignment with buying and finance departments.
- Growing the company’s private brand portfolio in terms of revenue and customer share.
- Drafting and maintaining the company’s marketing budget in line with the sales projections.
- Continuous assessment of marketing ROI through cohesive progress reports.
- Heading and driving the marketing team towards achieving the company’s short-term and long-term goals with necessary guidance Project-wise resource allocation.
- Being the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders, and potential clients and building strategic partnerships.
- Steering and providing leadership to a dynamic young team toward achieving the marketing objectives of the business.
Qualification & Experience
- Age below 43 years. (Female only)
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or relevant field.
- MBA / Professional qualifications such as CIM or CMA.
- At least 5 years in a similar capacity, preferably in the fashion or lifestyle industry.
- Be current on leading fashion trends, digital innovations, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer literacy and good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills.
- Analytical, creative thinker with a problem-solving attitude.
- Professional appearance, self-confident, highly independent, assertive.
- Team player with profound leadership, networking, and interpersonal skills.