SALARY: Rs. 150,000 – 200,000
One of our prestigious Clients’ who is a leading “Finance and Wealth Management” organization based in Australia, is looking for an experienced “Financial Credit Analyst” to join their team immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients.
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case. (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents, etc)
- Complete ratio, trend, and cash flows analyses and create projections.
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner.
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved.
- Carefully analyse data and produce clear and objective reports.
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines.
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis.
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
Qualification & Experience
- Age, below 40 years.
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Mathematics with a relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g. CA, CFA, or Master’s in Finance) would be ideal.
- Minimum 2-5 years of Banking / Credit Assessment experience in a reputed Bank or Financial Institution in Sri Lanka or overseas.
- Good general experience in debt and capital or banking-related role with associated experience in debt and capital structuring, credit analysis, and financial modeling.
- A general and broad understanding of financial markets, debt and/or capital-related products, and trends across debt and capital markets.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent numeracy skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS-Office, CRM tools, Etc.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of financial statements.
- Quality project management and organizational skills.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to absorb and analyse data quickly to undertake detailed financial analysis for inclusion in presentations and client reports.
- Ability to communicate with judgment, diplomacy, and tact with clients from various backgrounds.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional service to clients, lenders, and to the senior members in our team with an ability to work quickly and establish effective results.
- Self-confidence/appetite to be involved in business development activities.
- Monday – Friday, 6.00AM – 2.30PM (Sri Lankan)
- According to the Australian calendar.
- Work from home. (Remote)