John Keells Holdings PLC (JKH) is Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate in the Colombo Stock Exchange. From managing hotels and resorts in Sri Lanka and the Maldives to providing port, marine fuel, and logistics services to IT solutions, manufacturing of food and beverages to running a chain of supermarkets, tea broking to stockbroking, life insurance, and banking to real estate, we have made our presence felt in virtually every major sphere of the economy.
- Supporting the Group strategy and planning process.
- Assisting with reviewing and reporting on Group performance indicators.
- Assisting with corporate actions, investment appraisals, and feasibility studies of projects.
- Carrying out research relating to investment projects and preparing summary reports.
- Assisting with the investor relations function of the Group via the collation and preparation of investor material.
- Assisting in the preparation, presentation, and writing of the Group Annual Report.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Business / Economics / Engineering / Mathematics or an equivalent qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ICASL).
- Basic financial management and valuation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
- Prior relevant experience and/or working towards a postgraduate qualification in the field of
- Finance (such as CFA) would be a distinct advantage.
Remuneration for the above position will be in accordance with the JKH Compensation and Benefits Policy.