𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭/𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects, and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or interior architecture from a recognized university
• Proficient in Photoshop, SketchUp, AutoCAD, and Illustrator, The ability to work on 3D Max and Lumion is an added advantage.
• Excellent portfolio of previous works
Project-based interior designs applications are also welcome