Closing on: Dec 19, 2021
- Proactively interacting and managing customer relationships over the phone and through email; this includes troubleshooting, answering questions, following up on outstanding cases and analysis of reported issues to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
- Helping user complete transactions on the Infor Nexus platform, while understanding their specific buyer – seller relationship requirements.
- Monitoring payments and financial account activity for customers.
- Communicating with various departments within Infor Nexus and our partners to ensure an integrated approach to a client relationship.
- Administering training to clients on various functions within the system.
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant filed and 1-2 years Customer Service experience or Operations experience supporting a software application is preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal skills are essential and should have excellent proficiency in English , Hindi & Bengali language and any other language will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on EDI/XML and SQL and help desk experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on supply chain, trade operations or trade sales, accounting , industry practices (LCs, banking, credit), import and export practices will be a plus.
- Work on night shifts, weekends, and public/mercantile holidays on a roster basis.