Are you at home and wondering how you can achieve your ambitions during lockdown ?
Our Contact Centre plays a central role in maintaining a convenient service to our customers as the leading International bank in Sri Lanka. The division serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking services to our millions of customers through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of our Contact Centre Business operations continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
Are you interested in a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction? At HSBC your future will always be rich with potential.
We are currently looking for Individuals to join our Contact Centre Tele Marketing Team for Role of Customer Solution Representative.
In this role, you will:
- Provide an excellent customer experience to all our internal and external customers
- Contact potential or existing customers to engage in a process of need discovery and recommend suitable HSBC products and services
- Meet agreed performance objectives and contribute effectively towards the team’s performance
- Ensure compliance with HSBC Group policies and procedures, including regulatory requirements
When you join HSBC, you’ll enjoy a supportive culture and a highly energized team and have access to employee benefits such as follows:
- An attractive remuneration with quarterly incentives based on performance
- Be part of a leading global bank
- Coaching and training to upskill yourself including world-class learning opportunities
- Hassle free, safe environment to engage with our customers and provide banking solutions
- Flexible working environment
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Completion of GCE A/L Examinations
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A positive attitude and ability to handle pressure
- Prior experience in working directly with corporate customers will be an added advantage
Please show your interest in this role by joining our HSBC Talent Community.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Apply at www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited – Sri Lanka is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.