Closing on: Dec 20, 2021
Domain – Leasing/Lending
Technologies/tools expertise – RPG, RPGILE, CLP, CLLE, As400, related third part systems and Tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be able to analyze and develop solutions around the AS/400 technologies including the interfacing technologies as well.
- To be proficient in either RPGLE , CLLE, languages and be well versed with the advanced concepts of ILE.
- To be able to understand the data interchange with other technologies using web services and other interfacing technologies (TIBCO, Web Services, MQ series, XMLs , RDi etc.).
- To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
- To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated.
- To provide support for critical business and technical issues/solutions in the project.
- To co-ordinate between customer and HCL team to resolve new/open issues for timely and successful closure
- To gather customer requirements and create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
- Raising risks, technical issues and escalation to senior management and customer
- To document new learning’s and processes and internally sharing those with the team members for their development.
- To generate value Ideas, arranging sessions like KT, trainings etc. for enhancing customer satisfaction.
- To report team progress and status to Project manager.
- 5-15 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Leasing or Mortgage or Lending
- Graduate / Post graduate
- Good knowledge in AS/400 programming languages (RPG, SQL, ILE) and related technologies, XML basics, web service tools , RDi
- RPG, RPGILE, CLP, CLLE, As400, related third part systems and Tools
- Good knowledge of SDLC/AGILE and technology projects