Do you want to be a positive force of change and make a difference in the world?
Do you like challenges and enjoy working in a collaborative environment?
Do you like to guide people to use best practices to achieve optimum results?
If yes, this could be the perfect opportunity.
You will have experience working collaboratively within a diverse development team with a non-hierarchical structure, be self-directed and be happy to work on your own initiative.
The Senior Software Engineer role will form part of an existing team, and therefore this will need to be someone who has the technical know-how, can bring new ideas to the table, create robust architectures as well as deliver awesomely (clean and reusable) code!
- Should be able to deliver high-performing Go (golang) components and systems.
- Ability to develop and operate scalable, reliable, and maintainable service-based software and related components across our SaaS platform.
- Collaborate with team members to design system architecture, choose proper technologies, and plan development.
- Work with product managers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality, and build products
- Design & develop server-side architecture & function logic of new services
- Design and maintain database schemas for new services
- Take part in technoloor and architecture discussions, advocate for DevOps best practices
- Push boundaries by researching and adopting new technologies to enhance Ecologital’s solutions & services.
- Participate in idea brainstorming and contribute ideas to technologr, algorithms, and products
- 2+ years of experience working with the Go language
- Experience building service-oriented architectures
- Experience building REST as well as non-REST APIs such as Graph QL
- Good understanding of any NoSQL database technoloor (MongoDB / Realm), Optimizing system performance to scale to handle large quantities of content data
- Can-do positive attitude proactive approach to problem-solving
- Open-minded and able to demonstrate a passion for continuous learning of new technologies and share knowledge with teammates
- Experience working collaboratively within a diverse development team
- Be self-directed and be happy to work on your own initiative when required to
- Have excellent English Oral & Written communication skills
We are UK headquartered software development company established in 2005.
Locally based in Elibank rd, Colombo 05.
Learn more about Ecologital via www.ecologital.com
Contact : 0777646699