GIT & IM: Products & Service Innovation
Dialog Axiata PLC is looking for a motivated, talented, young engineer with a passion for innovation to be a part of its Products and Service Innovation team. Ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills backed by sound technology and project management background. The job role is expected to research new technologies, design, coordinate R&D activities, conduct market research, and create business cases for the R&D projects carried out by Dialog. The resource is expected to bridge the customer and business requirements of Dialog with the R&D outputs to productize continuous innovative streams in line with “The Future Today” vision.
- Work with research leads/engineers in grooming the R&D concepts by providing business and customer requirement insights ensuring the quality and relevance of the R&D concepts.
- Continuous engagement with the research team to ensure approved R&D projects are conducted aligned to the agreed mission and vision. Effectively identifying, co-solving, escalating and resolving potential problems and blockers with the guidance of the governance council.
- Liaise with all stakeholders, including Dialog senior management, research engineers and support/administration staff, ensuring the efficient operation of support functions.
- Planning and conducting community engagement events, technology events and roadshows to showcase the product, service, concept and technology around the country.
- Engage with potential new customers and internal stakeholders to develop the market demand for the latest products and services created.
- Carry out market research, new technology research and provide consultation to ensure that the portfolio of research activities undertaken are current and future relevant.
- Create detailed business and market analysis outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for R&D projects.
- Formulate business cases, suggestions for business improvement and quality research.
- Manage and provide consultation to maintain a first-rate Innovation Programme benchmarking international Innovation Centres / Incubation Programmes.
- Inculcate agile working culture into the program by effectively adopting agile practices and tools.
- Degree in IT / ICT / Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- MBA degree or Project Management Professional Qualifications will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the willingness to negotiate and persuade peers and superiors alike.
- A keen follower of emerging technologies, trends backed by business acumen with all-round knowledge technology stacks, software and hardware.
- Creative mindset with a passion for innovation and strong communication, business and analytical skills.
- Previous experience in idea incubation, conducting ideation sessions, makeathon/ hackathons and competitions.
- Exposure to design thinking and product prototyping would be desirable.