We are looking for a talented software professional to join our Research and Development Centre in Colombo. In this role, you will be part of a team working with one of Europe’s leading solution providers for e-Contract management. The solution automates the end-to-end contract process by enabling creation, collaboration, signing, and archiving of contracts and seamless integration with world renowned CRM systems such as Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and HubSpot.
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics in a Consultant/Lead capacity
- Plan, build, distribute, and support solutions that run on the Dynamics platform
- Develop and extend integrations using Dynamics 365 REST API/Web API/SDK
- Build integrations from external Dynamics systems to the client’s solution
- Manage integrations with external systems using Dynamics tools
- Create plans to validate and support Dynamics integrations
- Improve performance and testing of Dynamics integrations
- Certifications in Dynamics (e.g. Power Apps/Dynamics 365 Developer)
- Development background (e.g. C#) with focus in application integration
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Work with the integration team to drive Dynamics integration to the next level
- Take ownership of the Dynamics integration channel for the client’s solution
- Contribute technically for sales meetings/onboarding of new Dynamics customers
- Build strong work relationship with the client’s product management team
- Liaise with domain experts/developers to discuss ideas and suggestions
- Be a team player and promote team spirit by appreciating cultural diversity
- Be a self-motivated and results driven individual, and technology enthusiast
A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, opportunities for work-related overseas travel and a place to grow and flourish, among peers who are at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture.
We offer our employees a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrate wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym. If you are a team player with a positive attitude, committed to meeting delivery deadlines in a globally distributed research & development environment, apply today.