The RoleWe are looking for a [email protected]$ Pre-Sales Engineer passionate about solving our customer problems and closing our deals. In this role, you’ll be partnering with the sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of CA’s customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support CA’s POC, Prototypes, MVP, Projects, and ultimately close business.
- Investigate, discover, and assess client problems; map client business and technical requirements to CA capabilities
- Configure and deliver deeply compelling presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of the CA solutions while showing how we seek their business challenge
- Partner with Sales Teams to develop winning account strategies, helping CA to achieve revenue goals
- Contribute to the evolution of practices in the production department through knowledge sharing, feedback loops, etc.
- Contribute to CA’s thought leadership including representing at conferences and partner training; supplying to white papers, analyst relations, and blog posts; enabling sales teams, etc.
- Contribute to CA’s knowledge base including researching competitors, drafting knowledge base articles, helping build services agreements, and more.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned CA production units
- Provide scoping support to the production department, and substantiate the solutions offered to prospects, from both a business and technical point of view
- Interact with every area of the organization: Production Team, Legal Team, PMO, Quality Assurance Team, Marketing Team, and Management
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in IT & business administration
- 3+ of industry experience, including 1 more year in a sales engineering or consulting or adequate work experience
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Possess strong presentation skills
Nice to have
- Past experience with mobile development & web development projects
- Project management and business analytical skills
About Cabbage Apps
Why Cabbage Apps
- You’ll work on everything from customer-facing web apps and backend services, to mobile applications using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
- We are a relatively young company and therefore there are tons of opportunities to grow
- You will have flexible working arrangements to increase productivity