Appspotr AB is a publicly trading Swedish company that was founded in 2006. We are a no-code/low-code app-building platform.
Working for Appspotr as a part of our development team
- Understanding and implementing requirements
- Iterating based on feedback
- Coming up with creative and efficient solutions
- Working at the Appspotr office in Colombo
Technologies we use
- React, React Native, Redux, Typescript, Styled Components
- Github Actions + Jest + Cypress for automation of testing and deployment Opportunities to learn
- Improve your React knowledge
- Get exposure to a lot of modern tools & services used in frontend development
- Knowledge of React, Redux & Typescript
- Write clean & structured code
- Follow general best practices
- Understanding state management is a must
- A good understanding of CSS is required
- Understanding of how to build efficient stateful components & containers
- Being able to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions Basic knowledge of the following CLI tools
Avery’s good spoken English level is required Temporary work-from-home arrangement.
IT equipment is provided once you start work with us.